Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

SOLD SOLD SOLD 1999 Jeep XJ Cherokee Front & Rear Seats Charcoal

2K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  InTeRnEt_RyAn 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD
The guy I bought the Jeep from swapped these out of an earlier Jeep with considerably less miles than my 1999 but they did come out of my 1999. Mileage unknown exactly less than 190K miles on them. No tears, no cracks. a must see set

Drivers Seat $50 (SOLD)

Still Available:
Drivers power Seat bottom $10
Passenger Seat complete together $50
Rear upper $20
Rear lower $20

#4 · (Edited)
They are from a 1999 so 1997-2001, obviously buyer beware and sold as-is no guarantees and all that crap like everyone usually says.
I used my manual seat bottom instead of the power seat bottom so I wouldn't have to run power to my seat, there is not a lead there from the factory as many suggested. So the passenger seat is complete with manual adjustment track but the driver's side is the seat cushion only. If yours is cracked or just broke down, this is a nice replacement simply take out the seat and seat track, take 4 bolts out of the seat track that hold the cushion to it, and bolt this newer seat to your track.
I figured I would sell the seat and seat bottom separate, that way if anyone needed one or the other. No confirmation if the power functions work. i don't know how to power it for testing.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.