Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Are you watching the Sons of Anarchy tonight.

• Watching, wouldn't miss it for anything

Votes: 134 61.5%
  • Haven't heard of it, but I'll tune in

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • See SOA, and don't care for it.

Votes: 14 6.4%
  • Don't know, don't care.

Votes: 64 29.4%

***Official Son of Anarchy thread***

92K views 921 replies 115 participants last post by  buddahmtnsmasher 
#1 ·
There is a 90 min. special on tonight. 10:00 on FX for those of you that don't know. Discuss.

#656 ·
Yea shes a.... Well shes not a nice lady.
Wait until Jax finds out what Gemma did.

Like the ending pose with Gemma and Jax...which was the previous season season finale pose only with Jax and Tara.

The dog fight scene was really disturbing to me as well as Otto biting off his tongue. Ewwww....:(

#657 · (Edited)
Clay is going to federal PMITA Prison. The only thing that doesnt make sense is Otto biting off his tongue really does nothing, but it does prove a point. Jax is not going to get away with killing old whats his face and setting up Clay. Like Clay would just throw his gun 100 feet up the hill?? Kinda silly.

P.S. I am growing a little tired of Jax puppy dog face when he talks to Tara.

#664 ·
Chibbs new VP

Pope's boy already has the hit on Clay, Jax knows the price on the head of whoever kills Pope's killer.

The IRA is going to have a strong presence next season

IDK I did really like the season finally, with the way everything was wrapping up I thought it was going to be the series finally lol. I will say there have been much better cliff hangers than Tara going to jail in some way she will get out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.