Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#15,546 ·
They support closing of trails.
I don't care if they support baby punching, they are the only people that make a good quality 14EE slip on steel toe work boot that hold up to the abuse I put them through. All the other boots I have tried have too much stitching and pointless molding in them that catch sparks and then fall apart.

#15,547 ·
I don't care if they support baby punching, they are the only people that make a good quality 14EE slip on steel toe work boot that hold up to the abuse I put them through. All the other boots I have tried have too much stitching and pointless molding in them that catch sparks and then fall apart.
Baby punching lol. I love my redwings and also agree. They have been the only boots I've ever owned that hold up. All others I have bought hardly last a year.

#15,548 ·
I have 8" Red Wing steel toe loggers, the USA made ones. You pay for what you get. Going on 3 years having them. 13EE is a hard size to find in a comfortable boot. These are by far the best boots I have and will ever own.

LAY SOME PIPE

#15,549 ·
Baby punching lol. I love my redwings and also agree. They have been the only boots I've ever owned that hold up. All others I have bought hardly last a year.
I have 8" Red Wing steel toe loggers, the USA made ones. You pay for what you get. Going on 3 years having them. 13EE is a hard size to find in a comfortable boot. These are by far the best boots I have and will ever own.

LAY SOME PIPE
All that.

#15,552 ·
I agree and currently wear red wings. Being that I am not so demanding on boots anymore I probably will switch back to wolverines.

#15,557 ·
:sonicjay:

#15,559 ·
My winter projects keep multiplying.

The Chevy
The quad
The pit bike
The bass boat
Chainsaw

And at the reception tonight I was gifted a puch moped top fix up and a lawn mower to either fix up or convert into a race or pull mower :sonicjay:

Now comes the part of actually deciding what to fix
I have
Push lawn mower
Riding mower ( just blades I hope)
2- chain saws
Weed whip
Old TS 250
2 setter Manco go cart
3-4-small engines
Snow blower
Hot water heater to install in pole barn
Push leaf blower
Utility trailer to build
Kayak trailer to finish.
And - still on restrictions from operation,then Friday surgery to fuse ankle. So guess they all will be there for spring 2014. God willing I don't have to have heart area mass removed in Feb.

#15,560 ·
You critics come pay me a visit
Misery loves company, please stay a minute
Kryptonite to a hypocrite
Zip your lip if you dish it but can't take it
Too busy getting stoned in your glass house
To kick rocks, then you wonder why I lash out
Mister Mathers as advertised on the flyers
So spread the word cause I'm promoting my passion til I'm passed out