Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Jeep CJ 7 SBC with fiberglass body project***SOLD****

3K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  dmcjeep 
#1 · (Edited)
This Jeep was going to be my next competition mud runner/Silver Lake Jeep but I have decided to do something totally different and am now selling off 3 of my projects to concentrate on a couple other things. This is a project that would not take much to finish and it is a nice looking Jeep. Has full fiberglass body and front clip. The motor is a bored 350 SBC and was completely gone though earlier this summer. It has not been run yet. It is now a 355 and has newer vortec heads and aluminum intake. Right now the jeep has big tube headers that were used but are still in decent condition. They will need to be ground a little though to clearance the spark plugs. There is also a new set of Hedman ceramic coated headers that go with the jeep. Also includes a set of used super Trapp mufflers. There are many new still in the box parts included from both Summit Racing and Jegs. Including plug wires, plugs, new valve covers, new serpentine pullys and belt. I think that about the only thing that is not included to get it running right now are radiator hoses to go to the new still in the box aluminum radiator that was bought for the SBC to Jeep conversion. All parts that I have here for this Jeep and conversion will be included. They may even be extra new parts that I ordered than did not need or were not what I needed.
I might consider separating the Jeep and motor if the price is right but it will not be cheap either way. I know I am in to this one for way more than what I am asking but that's the way it goes. Win some lose some that's life. When you can not make up your mind that's what happens. My loss your gain. $6750

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.