Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

So you want your X back? You're doing it RONG!

7K views 53 replies 28 participants last post by  205 
#1 ·
NORTON SHORES, MI – Gerald Scott Reschke apparently wanted his ex-wife back.

What he allegedly did wasn't the way to achieve it: smashing his Ford pickup four times into her attached garage, then trying to drive up her porch into the front door, then driving to her new boyfriend’s workplace and repeatedly ramming the boyfriend’s 1969 Mustang, shoving it across the parking lot and crumpling it.
http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/..._with_repeatedly_ra.html#incart_river_default

See less See more
#5 ·
Guys should never involve there classic cars into their relationships.
People for Saving Classic Cars will be sending a rep to see if this was a hate crime.
And if the civil rights of the mustang have been violated.

Also I was a neighbors the movie Dilemma was on. Guy has a classic I said his cars going to be wrecked.Before bat was taking to it. I left right after it was,sick at the violence . Next movie I watch is going to have a PSCC seal of approval.

#10 ·
Back when I worked at HD we had people making $20+ an hour, but that was back when they hired Journeymen and experienced people. If you quit and went to Lowe's it was an automatic $1 raise back then.

If someone has successfully evaded being RIFed or forced out it is entirely possible he makes decent money.

#13 ·
At Home Depot your usually part time. Pay is good. My friend makes over 18 an hour, and is still full time. They move her when her job becomes part time to a full time position. But she is one of few non management that is full time.

;) not a hate crime Ford on Ford:)

#23 ·
Poor Mustang. That guy needs to be hanged by his nuts. You never mess with another dudes ride.

Story says stuff in garage was her daughter's stuff because she's in the military.

You don't need to make lots of money to own a nice classic car. You can have screwed up priorities. You could also inherit them, like my co worker got two classic cars when his dad passed away.

#40 ·
I would have left her ass as soon as the third box-o-shit got placed in MY GARAGE. Me and the wife have a very clear and respected agreement, I get the garage, she gets the house. Only once was this understanding almost violated when she thought she was going to put a chest freezer in my garage. I simply told her if she does the freezer and contents would be in our bed (she worked 3rd at the time) when she got home and I would be at my buddies sleeping. The freezer went in the basement.

"Our roots must balance our branches"

#43 ·
I find it funny that the assumption has been made that its the womans fault their marriage fell apart.
While KNOWING the man is a two time drunk driving loser who obviously has a horrible, violent temper when hes drunk.

Nope, that couldn't possibly have had any part in their marital demise. :poke:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.