Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Fun facts about [you]

19K views 168 replies 78 participants last post by  jbsjunk 
#1 ·
When I was first born I was shipped to Chicago for about 6months and cared for by my cousin Mary Jane.

#120 ·
I was a DJ at a local radio station for about a year. Made lots of voice over commercials, did various appearances to rep the station, and played music in 3 hour time slot on saturdays. Fun job, just didnt pay enough. A career in it would require many, many moves till you get a good wage.

#122 ·
Helped a neighbor

I helped a neighbor whom had dementia find his medicine, searching I picked up a cloth bag in his bedroom and asked him what was in it and he said "my money". I put it back in the clothes basket and searched for an hour and found his medicine. It was in a magazine rack. 2 weeks later he asked for help to count his money......$178,000...CASH !!

#124 ·
I helped a neighbor whom had dementia find his medicine, searching I picked up a cloth bag in his bedroom and asked him what was in it and he said "my money". I put it back in the clothes basket and searched for an hour and found his medicine. It was in a magazine rack. 2 weeks later he asked for help to count his money......$178,000...CASH !!
Was there 180k? :sonicjay:

#129 ·
I wasn't supposed to live past the age of 2. I have been working since I was 10. To earn my bachelors degree I worked two and three jobs. One assembling special order firearms and one serving papers to slime. I quit that job after one defendant was so mad he stuck a tweleve guage In my gut. I graduated college with one degree and one class short of a second bachelors. I own my own adult business. Life is what you make of it and I love it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#136 ·
I was once followed and harassed by an Iraqi soldier because I didn't want one of the oranges he was trying to give me. The only way I could get him to stop was to lock eyes with him and flip the safety off on my M4. His eyes got as big as the oranges he was trying to give out and he proceeded to harass one of our other guys until his commander started whipping him with a tree branch.

#147 ·
I poked my left eye with a 8in dagger, had to have 7 stitches on my eye at u of m

My only speeding ticket was doing 90 in a 55 and the only reason I was doing 90 was BC I was seeing if the speed up button on the cruise would take me to gov, I was 17 cop didn't believe me wrote me up 15 over

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

#150 ·
Had a shot gun pointed at my head in EL Salvador. All over San Salvador (capital of the country) are rental cops, very few have uniforms. It happened when I was walking into a bank with my travel buddies, one of whom was from E. S. When we passed between 2 frumpy looking dudes, both with shot guns, one of them said some thing to me and put his hand out in front of me, I kind of shoved my way through. I wasn't trying to be a tough guy, I was young, naive, didnt know the language, had little respect for a middle aged thuggish looking renta cop. Any way, my ignorance got me a shot gun pointed at the side of my head. I stopped, put my hands up and one of them felt my belt and buckle then let me loose. They must have seen my belt buckle protruding and thought it was a gun. All of this happened so fast, I didnt have time to get scared or nervous. Just was thinking what the heck was that!

#157 ·
I'm 19, moved out of state and i am living on my own, I drive a lifted cummins on 37s and it doesn't have tow mirrors or blow black smoke :rock:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.