Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Feeler - ATV/MC get together / ride / camping

1K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  curt1656 
#1 ·
July 25 - 26, Meadows campground, just south of Luzerne, MI.

I'm thinking of heading to the Meadows that weekend - just me and my dogs and thought I'd throw this out there. It's a good sized, cheap CG and there are trails that all user groups can enjoy - from tight MC singletrack to overgrown (but clearly marked) forest roads that might be jeep friendly.

Ebs has a new bike...

Yetti has a new 50" side-by-side...

Curt rides offroad in the nude...

Duffman has a few quads that don't see enough dirt...

I'm just sayin'. Post up if you think you can make it. This will be family / child / spouse / dog friendly. Alcohol will be involved, but enjoyed responsibly and safely. If you cannot abide by the one golden (and legal) rule and like to get rowdy, please pass this one up.

#9 ·
Thanks for thinking of me Scooter. the wife and I have the house tore up redoing the whole living room & hall. PLUS I found my sons fish tank sprang a leak and ruined his room. I just got done ripping out the whole of the carpet & trim in his room. the thing stunk of mold. Tommorrow we use Killz on the floor & wall where it was wet to keep down any mold residue. then we repaint & put down a hard wood floor. I am already into this for about $3k, so let me finish and then well go up.

#11 ·
No problem - we go all the time, and I can post up another one and cross post the bejesus out of it. :d:

I just wanted to see how an outing like this would go when my wife was out of town - I know that everyone is different online - but I didn't have to put my foot on the back of somebody's neck for acting the fool around her. (though everybody that posted up in this thread ARE NOT the kind of people I would worry about)

We'll set up something soon. :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.