Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#25,703 ·
I'll never look at a hand mixer the same way again.... Can I borrow one from you? You must have 20 of em from your 1986 kitchen.

Lol none here to speak of. Now I'm all up to date with the kitchen, just waiting for the granite countertops :thumb:

#25,713 ·
Okay sry but u don't have to do this If I don't get this back I'm obviously not a close friend. Now I have a game for you. it's been played since 1977. Once you read this you have to send it to 10 people. Your next 5 days will be like this: =Day 1 = You will wake up to the biggest shock of your life. =Day 2 = You will cross paths with an old friend you have missed. ~Day 3~ You will find yourself with alot of money. ~Day 4~ Your day will be perfect. ~Day 5~ The love of your life will hug you... If you don't forward this your next 5 days will be the EXACT OPPOSITE

I just got this forwarded to me
The opposite sounds like an average week lol

#25,714 ·
Okay sry but u don't have to do this If I don't get this back I'm obviously not a close friend. Now I have a game for you. it's been played since 1977. Once you read this you have to send it to 10 people. Your next 5 days will be like this: =Day 1 = You will wake up to the biggest shock of your life. =Day 2 = You will cross paths with an old friend you have missed. ~Day 3~ You will find yourself with alot of money. ~Day 4~ Your day will be perfect. ~Day 5~ The love of your life will hug you... If you don't forward this your next 5 days will be the EXACT OPPOSITE

I just got this forwarded to me
The opposite sounds like an average week lol
I hate getting these. I kill everyone that sends me one. I've killed a lot of people.