Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

off road course

69K views 657 replies 75 participants last post by  bigbchevy 
#1 ·
I'm looking to place a order for concrete pipe its going to be 3foot id and 8 feet long I'm looking at getting15 of them. Anyone that wheels at my place wanna chip in on the order?

#7 ·
I worked out a deal with them for a grand and they will deliver and set in place 15 of them

This post has been deleted
This post has been deleted
#12 ·
I would first want to review the exact layout and determine if you have it planned out properly. Then I would ask a bunch of questions about why you didn't do this or didn't do that and then tell you that you should do a bunch of things differently.

Oh wait, I'm just reminiscing about what happened when we did the rock course at St. Helen and the Mounds. Carry on.:sonicjay:

#15 ·
:sonicjay:so far i have justin ,joe runci ,ramm brothers,gordo,rob,GREEN,tommy,my self and im sure im missing someone but we are up to around $600 ........... i got a price from norhtern pipe today and they wanted over 2 grand :confused: guese will stick with the other

#16 ·
I\ i /i\........................im thinking something like that with the last three put
i \i/ i/ in wherever

#21 ·
northern wants $177 for one pipe plus delivery and my hook up is $40 plus delivery wich makes them $68 each pipe delivered and the driver will set them in place where i want them !

#22 ·
Ok I have rounded up over 600 bucks so far!!!!!! Looking to order Monday

#24 ·
68 but that works. Looking to order Mon if I can get everyone to tether with the money

#28 ·
yes you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looking to have them delivered on june 18th!

#30 ·
we will have to put the one you buy in a very bad spot so everyone can say damn that mr greens pipe :teehee:

#33 ·
there is That huge concert pipe maker up in Durand.
I was told they sell broken and ones that dont pass there quality control standards but they still could be used for there original intent.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.