Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

FS: trailer

1K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  hghgrad 
#1 ·
I picked this up at the beginning of summer to haul my car back and forth to the track, but I ended up deciding to sell the car. Been using it to haul my quads...but it's a bit overkill for that.

Empty weight is just a tad under 1500lbs, It's 18' overall length, 14'x6' deck. 2x3500lb axles, electronic brakes on one axle. Uses a 7pin round connector to hook to the truck. Brakes work, all lights are new and working, spring assist on the rear gate. I welded up a rig that holds a scepter gas or water can, and there's an ammo can tack welded to one of the fenders to hold straps and whatnots. There's a hole in the deck, looks like a knot pushed through, but it's still strong as ever.

I've hauled a few cars with it, it's perfectly capable for that.

$850

See less See more
#3 ·
Now that you mention it, I think it needs a tire. Must have caught something on the road and pulled a piece of tread off. The other 3 are good though. Not sure the age of the deck, but all the other planks look to be in good shape. I would have no qualms about loading a car on it, even with the hole mentioned in the post.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.