Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Reman motors for a good price

2K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  kmanxj5011 
#1 ·
I ran across this site and i thought it might be useful to someone

http://accurateengines.com/

here's there warranty info
Warranty coverage options

Drive with confidence knowing that your Accurate Engines remanufactured Automotive Engine has the protection of the industry leading remanufactured engine warranty.
Accurate Engines has 3 distinct warranties. Our signature 100,000 mile warranty, our 3 year unlimited mileage warranty and the upgraded 3 year warranty.

#3 ·
I bought a engine from them once. Never again. It was a SBC 400 for a pickup that was a daily driver. Took 5 weeks before I actually got the motor after giving them money down and I could actually live with that as I did have another one to drive. Within a week of getting the truck back broke a rocker stud. Than spent the next two weeks dealing with them on what they were going to pay. I had a local garage doing the work and that was a good thing. I am pretty sure they never would have paid any thing if I had done the install myself. They did finally pay a small part of the fix. After that the motor did run fine but it was just not worth the trouble. Excuse after excuse about why it was my fault and not theres.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.