Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

2011 Ultra4 Raush Creek Qualifier May19-21

3K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  InnerAirLock 
#1 ·
We will be going to this event.:thumb:
 Thursday May 19th 2011 Event move in . Driver registration and check in, course map release.
 Friday May 20th Pre running continues, vendor show move in. Trail rides, tech inspection, and drivers meeting
 Sat May 21st 3rd running of the RCQ, vendor show continued trails rides. Rock crawling park open. Post race party and awards.

The Rausch Creek Qualifier (RCQ) starts its third year with a notable change, the historically Friday event will move to Saturday May 21st, and the Rausch Creek Park will remain open for trail rides

#4 ·
i talked to shawn yesterday and he convinced me i have to go. so i am in. was going to go to harlen but this will be cooler.

#7 ·
:sonicjay: i will have some good suspension by then...

i will have room kc if he does not..

#12 ·
I am hoping to go to this as well. It's hard to say though, I have no idea yet if I will be home and able to go, or if I'll be in Alaska at work. If I'm here I am all for it. I won't have good suspension and I wont have good, well anything, but fairly capable and funtional, yes, lol.

#14 ·
i would think about entering. but i kinda just want to wheel the park all weekend and not worry about the races.

#15 ·
a few more weeks and this trip will be off the calender.

#20 ·
you guys have fun..sorry i had to bail.need my rig if i go that far.keep shawn in line and make sure scott don't drink all your beer.

#21 ·
We got in to town this morning around nine. Wheeled till four yesterday then loaded up and we drove straight threw. Had a awesome time and Rausch Creek is one hell of a park. Needed a few more days to see most of it. Wish it was not so far away! RCQ was a blast and can not wait till next year! :beerbang:

#22 ·
:woot:great time! my hats off to all the racers who beat there junk:thumb: super hard race, it was great to see the racers getting along like we do at our comps:thumb: just guys that like to do burnouts an have a good time, great groop of people. an Rausch Creek is so bad ass!! cant waite to get back, rock is super sticky, an the WE Rock stuff is an ass pucker!!. the park staff made you feel at home, the maps were right on the money miles an miles of trails:rock: next up the badlands

#23 ·
It was great to meet you guys out there. Sorry we didn't produce during the race and couldn't rec wheel Sunday. We did have a blast hanging out Saturday night from what I remember.

Thanks for all your support!

I'm telling you, I'm pretty sure I could drive upside down on the comp course when the crete is fresh.:naughty:

Bret Keller
Semper Fi Rock Racing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.