Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

33-10.5-15 Super Swamper Boggers ***SOLD*****

7K views 39 replies 15 participants last post by  General 
#1 · (Edited)
Just as the title reads. They are 90% + tread with only 600 miles most of it dirt. They are mounted on 15x8 black d-window rims 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern with 3.75 backspacing. There is some slight fender rash but no lugs missing. I am selling them to go bigger. Would like to get 675.00 obo with the rims. I paid 800.00 for the tires a year ago not including the rims. Will get more pics this weekend.

Here is some recent photos.

See less See more
#24 ·
General,

Sorry for the hijack, but I can't help but notice you've got more than 1 CB antenna. That leads me to believe that you know a lil' something about them? Wondering if you know who can fix/tune radios. PM me if you'd like

#29 ·
What makes you think that your boggers are still where you left them? :tonka::tonka::tonka:

General,

Sorry for the hijack, but I can't help but notice you've got more than 1 CB antenna. That leads me to believe that you know a lil' something about them? Wondering if you know who can fix/tune radios. PM me if you'd like

I'm borrowing a meter from Square-D, or Dmcjeep (haven't figured which one yet) for the last weekend in April. I'm going to tune my CB, you are welcome to come over and we can tune yours as well....................General will probably be there too.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.