Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

GL4x4 Motorcycle Club

271K views 2K replies 230 participants last post by  booblinker 
#1 · (Edited)
Show off your motorcycle.

mine: 1982 Honda CM250

Duffman, I know you're itching to post some pics! :)

See less See more
#83 ·
my new bike!

Well... I was recently relieved of my baby, my rather modified 2006 GSXR 750, at gunpoint, by a couple of upstanding citizens of Redford at the corner of 8 mile and Inkster. Sad day. I miss her, And i think i always will.

And here is my new bike I just picked up! a 2008 Aprilia RSV 1000R, I’m still breaking this one in, and it couldn’t be any more different than my last bike, but so far i love it!

#86 ·
Well... I was recently relieved of my baby, my rather modified 2006 GSXR 750, at gunpoint, by a couple of upstanding citizens of Redford at the corner of 8 mile and Inkster. Sad day. I miss her, And i think i always will.

And here is my new bike I just picked up! a 2008 Aprilia RSV 1000R, I’m still breaking this one in, and it couldn’t be any more different than my last bike, but so far i love it!

You are 100000x better off on that Aprilla. Those things are bad scoots.

#91 ·
I had a ZX6R for a while but got rid of it because I almost died like 6 times on it.

I have this old Suzuki TS185 out in the garage right now. The only thing I've modded has been the garage floor with all the shit I've taken off it and not put back on.

This is my street machine/stunt bike. 198? Honda Urban.

#97 ·
My brothers bike. I ride with him primarily....04 CBR600RR

2 of the guys in the group of bikes, there is another suzuki and a road king plus others not pictured

The black Suzuki is no longer with us. He was crusing down US10 and a inexperienced kid was doing 100mph, grabbed the front brake flew off his bike and his bike hit the guy on the black bike at 100mph. Sent him flying, totalled the bike and effed him up pretty bad. He's a lot better now and walking!

#102 ·
This is our first bike, We picked it up about 2 months ago, It is a 1982 Honda Silverwing Interstate 500 that only had 6,400 original miles on it. It was owned by a 75 year old, and was last ridden in 1995. Stored inside a heated garage all of its life. It still had the ORIGINAL TIRES on it! (they have now been changed)

Paid $1,000.00 for it.

So far this year my wife and I have put about 2000 miles on it and are loving it!

Nothing real fast or fancy but nice cruiser with all of the extras and a perfect first bike for us.

Attachments

#109 ·
just a couple of the ones i get to ride

Attachments

#111 ·
Shes a 1999 Triumph Sprint ST I bought it summer of last year and went from this -

To this -

To this after many hours of rebuilding -

I rebuilt it after hitting a fire hydrant. I layed it down mid corner doing about 75 (front brakes arent a good idea at full lean) I painted it Oh So Sexy Red with my Rubicons Stone White white a Ivory Pearl over top as the accent color. Custom design to kinda look like a Ducati scheme.