Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

my pussy went bye-bye

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Big Paul 
#1 ·
A few years ago, my sister gave us her cat. He was a shelter cat who was let to die out in the cold winter, but luckly was saved. Ive never found myself to be a cat guy, but he grew on me. Berkley was just about the perfect cat, he was HUGE, 20lb or more, never meowed, peed on things. Only thing bad about his was he shed. He always liked to be alone, by himself in the basement so not seeing him for a day or 2 never worried us. Well i noticed yesterday that i havent seen Berky in a couple of days, so i went to look for him lastnight and found nothing. I checked his litter box, empty and his food bowl was mostly full. Today went out and looked for him no where to be seen. It kinda sucks cause hes an indoor car with no coller or claws. Hope hes in a better place now.

#7 ·
nope, he aint coming home. He doesnt know his surronding. In the 2 or 3 years that we had him, hes only been outside the house 4 times. once to go to the vet, once i tryed to take him for a walk but that didnt work out. the other 2 times he left on his own but was so scared of everything around him, he went and hid under the neighbors decks. Checked there today nothing. At this moment i think my dad pulled a Jimmy Hoffa on the cat(he doesnt like cats at all):sonicjay:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.