Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

michigan rock crawl tour

8K views 124 replies 37 participants last post by  Unemployed Films 
#1 ·
final stop at twisted trails sept 25th & 26th

there will be a dj on sat. night:woot::woot:

get you rigs ready

#12 ·
I'm hoping that Sludge will be feeling up to the event. He was hurt at work last week and told he might have to surgury! If the Doc tells him he shouldn't be out "knockin down cones" I was wondering how we can still compete? Would there be a problem with me driving for a change and enlisting a new winch/spotter at the event? I think no matter what the Doc says he wont listen and will be there to pull out a good run or two but I am more concerned for his well being than he is! Either way both of us are looking forward to the comp!

#18 ·
fine with me still the same rig, who cares who drives.

#26 ·
couple little things to do and i am ready....i will call you every day the week before luke to make sure you are there...you can't just give me a spot in front of you.i need to earn it!

#27 ·
getting closer!!!! the rumor is there will be some bonus lines and some other stuff to earn extra points..so it all comes down to this event..i want the air tank or the welder shawn!!!

#29 ·
so is the 54" tire guys making this? cory you in? heard cory is getting real good and real brave in the green giant.. we better pack a lunch shawn and stay moving forward...

#31 ·
Sludge called me up today and informed me that as of today it looks like he wont be making the event. He is trying to get better but its not looking like he will be driving so I was asked to drive for him. If this happens this way I will need a spoter and or winch bi$%h if thats alright with everybody? We would really hate to miss this event and this looks like the only way that will happen. I think he'll still be there but walking up and down a hillside running cable and such will probably be out of the qustion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.