Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Jeep Blessing & Twisted Trails Season Opener May 2nd & 3rd

7K views 122 replies 35 participants last post by  tom tom 
#1 · (Edited)
All of us at the Twisted Trails Off Road Park invite you to making May 2nd & 3rd a family fun wheeling weekend. After tooling around at the Cadillac Jeeper's Club Annual Jeep Blessing, head 11 miles due West to the Twisted Trails Off Road Park located in Copemish, Michigan. The park is offering a driver discount at the gate. If you have never been at the park before, this is your opportune time to come on up and check us out! As always, there will be free stuff for all the kids and all the adults. You never know just what you're gonna get. All 4x4's, Jeeps and quads are welcome. There is also primitive camping availble. For more information reguarding thie event, our monthly events and what to expect at the park, please log onto
www.twistedtrailsoffroadpark.com or you may pm me. If you'd like to receive a monthly email on park happenings, please pm me your email address.:thumb:

#30 ·
For those of you who are asking, yes, there's tons of areas to play and to stay at the park. There's also a list of local motels and resorts listed on our two web sites. There are people who have pmed me letting me know where they are staying. If you are planning on coming up and staying at one of the motels or resorts, I think you may want to also make that call to book your rooms. The closer our events gets, the least likely you will be able to get a bed for the night.:thumb:

#31 ·
there's alot of work going on at both the blessing site as well as the park. There's idea's of new trails in the works, alot of equipment being used as well as some huge rocks/boulders to bring in. We are also marking our trails better with bigger signs as requested.

#34 ·
We will have our brand new Twisted Trails Park shirts in and for sale up at the main gate during this wekkend. They are bad ass. Sorry, but I can't say it any other way. They are colorful, highly detailed and are made to withstand alot of abuse. Make sure to get them while supplies last. :thumb:

#45 ·
Twisted Trails will be giving away really nice FREEBIES on that Saturday afternoon after the Jeep Blessing. You never know what you will get. We give out gift certificates for free dining at the Timber's Restaurant, we give away shirts, hats, stickers, usually grab bags with bunches of things in it, other gift certificates for 30, 40 or 50% off of off road vehicle equipment, gas cards ,ect. We are the family fun park that tries to give back to the park attendees, their families and to the community.:thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.