Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Tattoo - Let's see them - new pic added

119K views 460 replies 184 participants last post by  chadcooper55 
#1 · (Edited)
So my wife just is just getting done with her 10 hour tattoo. When all is said and done she will have been in for 4 sessions! Painful but those who have a tattoo know the rush that you feel when it's done so she is actually glad to have gone in four times.
She had a 2 inch sun on her back she had done back when she was 18 by some dude should have never been able to mark someone for life. This started as cover up that was going to be about 4 inches wide by 8 inches long. As you can see from the photos it turned out to be a 30 inch by 8 inch piece that runs down her entire side. I LOVE it. I think these are sooo sexy on a woman.

Any how I would like to see some more work and share this with you as well.

Also I will have some finished pictures up soon. Sorry but nothing to naughty. She is mine and I won’t slut her out like some on this site. LOL.

UPDATED PICS ON PAGE 3

Attachments

See less See more
#67 ·
Left arms tat doesn't have any meaning, just thought it looked cool, and had blood dripping off added to the points after seeing real blood dripping off, Right armband was the "mistake" when I first hit 18, and the Pegasus my brother and sister and I all got in memory of our mother. Sister's 15, so off limits! :finger:

#73 ·
Here's one of my 5... Left wrist, lower back, left shoulder, and two on my right ankle. I can't wait for number 6!

Chris Page - American Graffiti Tattoo he's the only one I've trusted!
Chris did my one and only tattoo. I called him one day and he had just gotten a cancellation for that afternoon. Otherwise it would have taken me a month to get in to him.

#103 ·
no liquid swordz is literally next door to the deja vu in ypsi, and theres a few decent bars right around there, so you can go have a few when ur done
right on. I live on campus so i don't go down town too often unless i take Huron St. to work. I will have to check them out soon though. I guess i've drank too much any time i have gone to the Vu so i don't recall a Tattoo place. Then again, i try to get in and out of Ypsi as fast as i can :sonicjay:

#79 ·
#93 ·
I guess I'll play!

1st one at 18, confirmation verse:

Matthew 7 13-14 "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

2nd one had done about 6 months ago after college graduation trip to myself wheeling Havasu, Rubicon, Moab, Idependance Trail System. Its not complete it is going to have 2008 under it but wasnt sure how I wanted it to lay in there, plus I have some other plans to add to it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.