Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

I found hacksaws favorite shirt !

4K views 47 replies 21 participants last post by  Roadhouse 
#1 ·
See less See more
#7 ·
Reminds me of a joke.

An American tourist walked into a pub in a small Scottish town. One of the locals was loudly complaining about his plight:

When I caught the biggest cod outta the North Sea, was I known as the greatest fisherman in all of Scotland? NO!

When I shot the biggest goose ever shot in Scotland, was I known as the greatest hunter in all of Scotland? NO!

When I won the most boxing matches at the Highland Games, was I known as the toughest fighter in all of Scotland? NO!

But screw just one sheep...

#8 ·
Well it appears i may have stuck a nerve with this Thread...
HackSaw said:
You make a post like this, then post about me fucking sheep? You are truley a tool.

Have a great day, you fucking deserve it.

I have one, but for you it will cost 5,000,000 dollars, for anyone else, its 10 cents.

Go fuck yourself.

#9 · (Edited)
Muddinguy said:
Well it appears i may have stuck a nerve with this Thread...
No i dont think so , Hack caught his pee pee in his zipper today , youd be testy too :sonicjay:

Do you know Hack personally ? if so id say the post is ok its a joke . If you dont know him or have met him then your alittle out of line , none the less Hack will survive the emotional bruise :tonka:

#11 ·
#14 ·
what i think is funny is Hack could beat the shit out of about 90% of the people that bash him (without even knowing him)

#20 ·
Grandman said:
Do you know Hack personally ? if so id say the post is ok its a joke . If you dont know him or have met him then your alittle out of line
Yahtzee. It gets old. I really don't care; I just don't like morons.

I don't feel how the originator of this post has any grounds for making a post like this as I have never met him nor do I even want to now.

Actually, I don't see how you have grounds for making a lot of the posts that you make, but we'll save that for another day. Thanks.

#21 · (Edited)
GreaseMonkey said:
Oh...c'mon...that's just so wrong and vile on so many levels...
lol oh shut it Greasemonkey, as if your opinion is the moral authority of the net ... much less GL :stan: People look up to you to set the tone for whats appropraite. :miff: Hee hee

In my defense i didn not mean my comment directed towards Hack, just for the t-shirt. Its from a site called T-shirt hell and they have some pretty controversial stuff, and i was just saying a bloody butt would make for a "better" shirt. If that makes any sense.

I dont know Hack, never met him, he makes some good posts though, i like reading them i was not pile'n on Hack.

150 years ago darn near everyone was a farmer. Farming is a cool job in my opinon. My grandpas family are canadian tomato farmers.:woot:
I would most days rather work on a farm than live right next to detroit.

It wasnt a slam against you hack, i was just saying ya know s puddle of red would make for a more graphic t shirt.

#22 ·
im geting in to this late, and i dont know hack, but whats with ur advitar? i know mg, and yeah he is like that... just courious though..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.