Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

what graphics should i get.

5K views 31 replies 13 participants last post by  liv2mx 
#1 ·
don't want to look like everyone else so going to change the graphics. what ones do you like. i want a orange will have white ski,s and handguards.

the first one is the burandt instinct. think that is my first pick so far. i like the one on the sled but have no idea what the kit is called.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
yea i like 1 and 3 the best. 4 is cool but i think too much.

will also have the matching tank and tunnel graphics.

Attachments

#3 ·
Um, ain't you fast on a sled? Nobody's gonna see the graphics anyway! Hell, they might not even figure out what color flashed past them! :d:

Personally, I'd love to see an entire sled that had everything that wasn't aluminum painted matte white - but that would probably be bad for getting hit by people that didn't see ya... :(

#8 ·
yea they do look sick.too bad they dont stay running...there is a bunch of threads on snowest with the same old arctic cat issues. been pulling them out of the mountains for the last month.blowing coolent then the motor.

#13 ·
im getting the broken arrow wrap from arctic fx tomorrow. its blue n lime green, should be sick. any wrap will look good. what u riding this year anywys?

#18 ·
Here is a link to the new sled my boss just got. He snow checked it in the spring and they just got it together last week. It looked badass all white but he ended up going witht he wrap he orded with it which was the "clown" wrap. There are some pics of it in the link.

http://en-us.ski-doo.com/showroom/freeride/146-154/details.aspx

#20 ·
stud tool, gps mount,valve cleaner.

#22 ·
you talking about the dan gardner ones?

i talked to jordan today. thanks for the hook up butler. doing the skin with my own couple of things on it. (that is the 3rd one pictured.)

#24 ·
that just for dissasembly then. how you going to pre load the spring putting back together? is there still room if you have that holding the spring tension?

#27 ·
Congrats on the new sled purchase! I envy you, I'll be on the summit for antoher season. I hope to get a leftover B/C rene next year. I always like the less= more look, any of the orange will look good. The new poos look B/A from the factory, the graphics will help seperate yours from the pack.

#32 ·
well picked it up fri..have 5 miles on it around the field.:sonicjay: should have the graphics all on in a week or 2 or whenever i get to come home again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.