Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

97 Zj V8 **NEW PICTURES**

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Chiefwoohaw 
#1 · (Edited)
Looking to get 5G out of it or a TJ and cash to you!!

97 ZJ Limited

V8
Body and TC has 130xxx miles
Engine and Trans were replaced by DCX at 80xxx miles

There are scuffs on the cladding from those pesky trees.
Rust under the lip of the passenger door. Can't see it from the outside but if you look under the door its there.
The front Driverside axle shaft is messed up and I think DanO still has an whole axle for $200.
Windshield has a crack.

Platimun color.
GreyishBlack Leather.

3" fabtech spacer lift
31's
Mopar trailer hitch with plug.

Reason for the DCX engine replacement was that this ZJ was a complete Lemon!! I have a folder about an inch thick from all the replacement work the poor lady that owned this ZJ had done at the dealership. Since we have owned it last fall it has been great besides the axle shaft. Took it to KY once and my wife drives it as her DD in Chicago.

Looking to get $4000 for it. Go ahead and lowball me but do it in private so people don't know how much of a cheap bastered you are.

She's going to trade it in if we can't sell it first so thanks for looking :woot:

These are the only picture I have of it right now.

The first one it is weighed down with a ton of shit that we took to my Dad's garge in LincolnPark and pulled it with no problems. There is roughly 600 tonge weight with 3 axles plus other things on that dinky trailer and yes I know the trailer is overloaded.
The second one shows a section of the scrapes on it.

See less See more
#6 ·
So I just got word from the PO that saw the jeep on another site that the scrapes are not from trees but his WIFE who scraped the jeep on parking polls in thier apartment complex

:tonka::tonka::tonka::tonka::tonka:

#9 · (Edited)
Will have the axle done in a few weeks. Looking to get 5G when that is done or a TJ with some extra cash coming your way. Here are some new pictures. I just detailed the sheet out of it with the 3 part paint cleaner, polish and wax treatment. Looking pretty good!!

O yeah, with Mike Sova in the pic saying, "DAMN, that's one fine looking JEEP!!! :sonicjay:

the scratches

and finally the interior

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.