Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

SOLD##1990 Ford Centurian bronco ##price now $3000##SOLD

9K views 54 replies 13 participants last post by  bigjeep 
#1 · (Edited)
1990 Ford Centurian Bronco with 93 and up front clip
460 fuel injected engine
Rebuilt E4OD trans
tcase freshened up
dana 60 king pin style front axle - new axle joints, out axle shafts, lock out, 4.10 gears
rebuilt ford 10.5 rear axle - ricgmond gears, detroit locker
new water pump, radiator, rebuilt front drive shaft, new rear brakes, front a few years old, new shocks, 4 bucket seats and the rear bench all in grey, new black carpet, diamond plate rear interior panels, comes with grey dash(nees to be iinstalled) hasred one now, new N-FAB nerf bars..
has about 8 inches of lift... with 33 inch tires its at leagal height law has had 38 inch tires on it... think it will clear 40 inch tires...
***comes with just rollers for tires***
has rust on tailgate(neds replacing) and about rear fenders(minor can be repaired) and one spot on lower rocker(could be repaired)

HAVE ABOUT $14,000 WRAPPED UP INTO THIS......
LETS START AT $10,000 OR BEST OFFER

616-828-2311

Attachments

See less See more
#38 ·
I'll take a look at it and see whats up with the recent tranny goofing up , in the next day or 2 ?

I was just going to pull out the gasser stuff and do another Cummins swap ...but If I can help you get into it ...I will try

Should you trade your ride off in the mean time ...I understand ....you need to look out for yourself 1st :thumb:

#48 ·
what does it need to be a reliable daily driver? And is the 8" lift all suspension, or a body lift in there too?

#49 ·
I drove it daily till this spring. could still if I had to. gear box has play, tcase mught have a bad bearing, growls a little... just had it apart last fall... had a fork break, but it all looked good besides that. had body lift only in places where it needed to fit frame.. blocks in rear. all spring in front

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.