Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Newer used car sales - dealer cars, no overhead

11K views 90 replies 41 participants last post by  Yodwinder 
#1 ·
I focus mostly in 2004-present cars - I can get the same cars that the big dealerships get, many off lease 2 years old with warranty left or even 10k mile cars that are 6 months old. Save thousands. Let me know if you are interested in knowing more!

#9 ·
Yeah...thats why nearly half my family drives what I sell. Thats when you know you can stand behind a product - if you sell it to family, because if its a pile, you'll never hear the end of it.

And you get the less than 10k ones from OEM sales. If they so much as put a car on display at a factory or whatnot or drive it around all, it is considered used.

So really, don't bother spreading your ignorance.

#14 ·
Still no love on the Malibu or WS6. Only WS6 is overpriced IMO. 45k miles and they want $15k.

Name what you want (year, mileage, price, options) and I'll look for it. There is quite a few to choose from - even some LJ's. JKs are popping up for good prices, especiallty 2 doors. I'm thinking about getting one if anyone ever buys my Mazda 6...

#20 ·
A 2006 Sport with 19,500 miles just went across the line for $16,000 - and it was cherry with new BFG Mud terrains - but no dirt anywhere in the engine bay or frame. I was outbid by $200 :(

I'll likely buy a Wrangler this month and just put it up for general sale, we'll see...

#25 ·
02 Taurus SE: $4500 with 60k
05 Taurus SE: $6500 with 40k

02 Sebring LX: $4800 with 54k
05 Sebring LX: $8000 with 36k

All these are estimates based on cars recently sold and may be a little higher than average as I used only the lowest mileage cars.

SE's and LX's are less optioned. If you want SES/SEL and LXi's with more options let me know.

#27 ·
I looked when posted, but if there is anyone still interested in what they posted let me know.

Any new people/requests are welcome as well!

I still have the Jeep and Mazda 6. I think the Jeep is the cheapest 2005 with 23k miles for sale in the area.

#30 ·
I'll do trade ins - generally just do the kbb turn in value, same as a reg dealer.

I looked and nothing good on the older side, and the newer stuff, GM is keeping in their dealer network (arg)

I sent you a message last week but never got a response. Did you get it?
Got it - sorry for the late response, I read it and forgot to search when I got home.

#41 ·
I searched and only came up with 07's. They go for $13k or so with 30k miles. Might be 04 or 05's in other weeks, however.

I no you deal will nswer stuff but i figured i would give it a shot.. how about any low mileage 98 or 99 cherokees? or a early tj thanks
$5-7k for a 2000, depending on miles. Not too many older than that, at least not this week.

As far as the XJ's... I've been looking hard for one of those. I'll be just buying the first good one I see for sure, and posting it up.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.