Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Noob

800 views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Naypalm[]Maker 
#1 ·
Hi, im from the northwest chicago burbs. I drive a 92 S10 blazer tahoe 2 door 4x4 4.3L TBI. I dont do much wheeling in it yet due to breaking parts during fall deer season.

Its rusty but reliable, ive added a tach, new stereo, new tires 30x9.5x15 yoko geolander at/s, and a 4x4 vacuum system eliminator I fabbed up myself, blacked out the cosmetic chrome on the exterior, removed "chrome" trim from the tail lights.

Just a few flex and squat pics I took last winter.

I am awaiting a bolt on SAS system that will be in expected production in july.

I also have a 93 s15 jimmy 2 dr 4x4 same engine sitting in michigan somewhere.

These are my first 4x4's. I went straight and fast before now I am enjoying the anticipation of a badlands capable rig. I have alot of questions but I do know how to use the "Search" feature first.

See less See more
#8 ·
Practically everything, its giving me hell left and right. I have been searching for stronger CV axles but havnt had any luck which is why im aiming towards the SAS.
Just trashed my passenger front ball joints and outer cv joint yesterday morning so Im in the market for a new front end parts if not all, I havnt inspected further yet but I do have the day off tomorrow and its gonna be warm. Ill keep in touch on that stuff.

As for the poser flex shot.......Im not afraid to get stuck in the mud. Mud just tends to turn to brown ice in my parts during the winter. Its not Hall. No offense taken.

It was my first month of ownership and felt it needed to stretch a bit after sitting for 4 years behind a garage.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.