Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

swamp stompers winter run pics

3K views 38 replies 21 participants last post by  nate4d 
#1 ·
The SS winter run is done . Carnage , icebreaker88 either took out a front locker or cv axle shaft , not sure yet . Stan to much shit to list :tonka: 2 flares , windshield , lock out and starter that i know of . Thats it on trail carnage , we did have one idler pulley go out on sportsnut44 .

Stucks ran high only in the drift area . Snowmachines have packed the drifts in tight and they could stop most any thing . Get off beside the trail and you could go easily . We stuck to tread lighly and fought the drifts . Ok we were having fun :sonicjay:

Grand down

Ok make that 2 Grands down but i went a car lenght further then he did

Wait lets make that 2 Grands and a toyota down .

OH boy lets make that 2 Grand 1 Toyota 1 YJ 1 TJ all stuck with in 200 ' of each other .

Group shot after the stuck fest .

Miffy'S mirror shot

Well im not going to say a word on this one , you figure it out . Yes that coat is PINK .

See less See more
#21 · (Edited)

OH boy lets make that 2 Grand 1 Toyota 1 YJ 1 TJ all stuck with in 200 ' of each other .

You forgot the XJ old man......:poke:

I took out a swaybar link , windshield , and the winch stoped working on me , but fixed that when
I got home ( bad contacts on the motor magnets )

#27 ·
oh sure your all going to blame the old man. yet you all made him lead... and then we hear comment like when we going to get stuck etc. etc. and most drove around the bad stuff including the baddest YJ.........:tonka:

that should stir a little bit up in the ranks...:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

#32 ·
oh sure your all going to blame the old man. yet you all made him lead... and then we hear comment like when we going to get stuck etc. etc. and most drove around the bad stuff including the baddest YJ.........:tonka:

that should stir a little bit up in the ranks...:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

Only because all you guys clogged up the trail.:tonka: :gman:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.