Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

zj pics

14K views 33 replies 25 participants last post by  mongoskater 
#1 ·
i havent seen to many lifted zj's i was woundering if anyone has pics of their lifted zj's on like a 4in lift and 33's or even 31's

#12 ·
Front 4'' coil springs
adjustable trackbar
shocks
swaybar ends

Rear springs are front stockers
shocks
drop trackbar bracket
I had oem brakelines that were detatched from the unibody, but longer ones should be used. I went through a freind who is a Rough Country rep who got me some great deals, and i bet i had about $450 into it when it was all said and done.

#17 ·
They're thick fiberglass ones from a company in iceland (named iceland something?) that he put on there. They are sweet. The rear required some patch work to be welded in since they have you remove so much material. The fit seemed very nice too. He should do a build up thread of his jeep. I'll ask him to since he'll be over this weekend for some stuff.

#20 ·
Here are some I have on the fender kit and Roadhouse is correct, they are Iceland off-road brand. Front is pretty easy, just remove the plastic inner and cut the outer. The rear is a real pain in the ass as you have to cut the inner and outer and are left with a 2-3" gap to fill back in. You can weld most of the outer and inner together, but only in strips. You gain about 3" of clearance so it works great when done. I am very happy with them and they are holding up well. The white tape line on the fender is where how much I cut out.

The rear is 2-piece, half bolts to the door and half to the body.

Rear cut and slit to weld to outer fender. Its ugly when done, but the flare covers it all in the end.

Here it is when I had 33's and a 3" short arm lift last winter. Plently of clearance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.