Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Whats for lunch?

2K views 29 replies 23 participants last post by  JohnnyJ 
#1 ·
Hunan's-Saginaw

Asparagus Chicken:rock::woot::rock:

Last week for it too.

#11 ·
Leftover hamburger from the grill fromlast night, tater salad, and macaroni salad. and a genuine Coca-Cola in a glass bottle direct from Atlanta.

#15 ·
yesterday was a bit more entertaining than today's...

Had a meeting at Woody's in Royal Oak. Bar-food buffett included some of the following options:
• Stuffed Mushrooms
• Coconut Chicken fingers
• 1/4 double cheese sliders
• pizza
• salad
• Chips n Salsa
• grilled chicken kabobs
• swedish meatballs

#24 ·
1st paragraph I'm confused by. I "drop the kids off at the pool", 2-3x per day, every day like clockwork.

re: hobble, it's better, for one the Orthopedic cleared me for full use, so I'm not favoring it in fear of tearing it up. Still catches from time to time when I over do it, and if I'm on my feet all day, by bed time it's very sore still, but getting better all the time.

as for today's much more boring lunch. I ran down to Hiller's market, and grabbed a small dish of cheddar smashed potato'es, and a apricot chicken breast, and a single banana - all were tasty, but less satisfying than all that bar type buffet food from yesterday. :sonicjay:

#23 ·
Popcorn, beef jerky and flavored water. Gas station food.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.