Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Man hit by car

1K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  STOGIE 
#1 ·
i was just watching the news channel 4 and they have a video of someone getting hit by a car on i think 8 mile and he went flying. i shure am glaid it wasnt me.

Holy Wow

#3 ·
Why was the stupid ass clown crossing the road in the dark not at a cross walk!!!!!!!!!! I see that all the time on 8 mile, or the brothers standing in the street looking for the damn bus and then I have to swerve not to miss them. F#ck that guy. Now that sh#tty part is that the driver was drunk so it's all his fault of course. But let's say he had a BAL of 0.07 and hit the guy, who's fault is it then? The ass-clown crossing 5 lines of 8 mile in the dark or someone just driving down the road not expecting there to be some clown in the friggin road! Sorry for the rant but I have almost been in 2 accidents because these stupid clowns can't go to the cross-walk and cross the street. Or simply wait for the bus and not walk 10 feet in to the road to see if it's coming!!!!@#!@#!@#!@

Sorry.

#10 ·
Why was the stupid ass clown crossing the road in the dark not at a cross walk!!!!!!!!!! I see that all the time on 8 mile, or the brothers standing in the street looking for the damn bus and then I have to swerve not to miss them. F#ck that guy. Now that sh#tty part is that the driver was drunk so it's all his fault of course. But let's say he had a BAL of 0.07 and hit the guy, who's fault is it then? The ass-clown crossing 5 lines of 8 mile in the dark or someone just driving down the road not expecting there to be some clown in the friggin road! Sorry for the rant but I have almost been in 2 accidents because these stupid clowns can't go to the cross-walk and cross the street. Or simply wait for the bus and not walk 10 feet in to the road to see if it's coming!!!!@#!@#!@#!@

Sorry.
I live on 8 mile at Hoover...... I want you to show me or tell me where I can find 2 pedestrian crosswalks on 8 mile road that arn't 1 mile or more from each other! Peds getting hit by cars has been a long time running issue in Detroit because of the lack of crosswalks!

#12 ·
That's cool, run across the street and get hit by a car instead of crossing at a light. Maybe not a cross walk, but at least find a light! And this clown in the video was doing his ghetto walk across the street as slow as possible, not quick and alertly at least.

#4 ·
mtxbigtruckin I couldn't agree more. When I saw the video of the guy just walking across 8 mile like he was in no hurry I thought he was to blame as much as the driver.

My ex's brother killed a guy that walked out in the road in front of him. He was never charged because he did nothing wrong but now lives with the fact that he killed someone, just driving to work.

#6 ·
It must be darwinism that these people think that they can walk in the road wherever they want without looking for the CARS that drive on the road.

Quick story. When I was working at my co-op about 5 years ago I was tasked with following our truck driver to the repair place and then bringing him back. He was from Detroit and we delivered the truck to Detroit. On the way back down a road I will never ever take again, we happened to come along as the high school gets out. Just past the car on blocks were about 15 students waiting for a bus. One walked out in front of me and seemed to look over my truck for the bus as I was cruising along at 35 mph. I swerved to miss him and my passenger (from Detroit) yelled at me for almost hitting the guy that walked out in front of my truck. My passenger didn't think twice that the stupid clown that walked in front of me was at fault though he could plainly see he walked out in front of me. Blows my mine. The other day another clown was pushing his wheelchair bound buddy in the oncoming lanes of Lahser! WTF?!!@#$@

#8 ·
The other day another clown was pushing his wheelchair bound buddy in the oncoming lanes of Lahser! WTF?!!@#$@
That is called target practice. I work in ghettos a few days a week. I'm guessing nobody told those morons what a sidewalk was for.They are always walking in the road. I dont move out of their way, I slow down a little so they know they are going to get hit and have a chance to move.

#9 ·
This reminds me of one time when I got lost riding in the worst part of kzoo I've ever seen.

These stupid fuck heads were running out in the street while we were riding at a steady 35-40 mph and were waving their shirts in the air playing chicken with us!?!?!? When we got close to them they were trying to reach out and touch us and shit.

I was so fucking tempted to wheelie into one of them doing about 90mph just so see if it were possible to split them in half.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.