Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#15,362 ·
Take some pictures of your decoy spread... I like to see how others do it...:D

We've been starting to get some of the northerns coming through up here lately.
Our spread highly depends on how many fucks we give, how many arms and backs are free, and the location. Usually have about a dozen Mallard/woodies flicked together with a mojo or two. Four on a jerk rig

Sometimes we bring out six teal and a teal mojo

Sometimes we bring out a pair of geese

We need more decoys. I've been thinking of picking up an airbrusher and refurbing some.

#15,363 ·
Touch screen phones suck. Had to give up my flip phone cuz it died finally. So far ive almost dialed about 6 people and I did send one person a blank text message. Then a slide out keyboard!? I press two keys at once every ten letters. I'm going to see what options I have to get a standard flip phone back....work supplied phone, so I didnt get to "shop" for it :thumbdown:

#15,364 ·
Touch screen phones suck. Had to give up my flip phone cuz it died finally. So far ive almost dialed about 6 people and I did send one person a blank text message. Then a slide out keyboard!? I press two keys at once every ten letters. I'm going to see what options I have to get a standard flip phone back....work supplied phone, so I didnt get to "shop" for it :thumbdown:
http://www.greatcall.com/jitterbug/

#15,365 ·
You will get used to it :) and butt dialing is fun