Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

PARTS CLEANOUT - Axles, motors, etc....UPDATED

3K views 29 replies 7 participants last post by  lt1yj 
#1 · (Edited)
Family wheeling project has changed so these parts are up for grabs. Best way to reach me is at six-one-six-nine-nine-four-six-seven-seven-five after 6pm. I can also be reached on my cell at six-one-six-five-one-zero-five-five-seven-nine

1. '87 TH400 4x4 -. Rebuilt with 32 element sprag, heavy clutches and new HD torque converter. It was rebuilt 4 years ago and hasn't been installed. The local tranny guy suggests taking it apart and reoiling it before use. $400 as is

2. Misc Ford and Chevy Dana 60 parts: Ford stubs, Ford inners w/stubs, dually hubs for both. Let me know what you need.

3. Vortec 454 injection system with harness and computer setup for 4L80E. I do not have the MAF nor the distributor for it but I believe I have everything else. $250

4. 2001 14 bolt disk brake backing plates w/integrated parking brake, and hubs. I do not have rotors, calipers, or the caliper slider mechanisms. I'll throw in the housing with it but it has one bad spindle $75

5. 2001 LS1 (corvette) harness and computer $200

6. Spring plates from international scout and CJ 7 - $40 for all (at least 6, maybe more)

See less See more
#20 ·
The thread was bumped about an hour before you posted, so its probably still there. He told me he wouldn't be online much for a couple days, so its best to call. The price is also in the first post.

#26 ·
List updated.

Thanks Pavementpounder! I appreciate the business! BTW, I got the motor torn down and found chunks of plastic in the intake ports in the heads. I pulled the heads last night and all looks fine internally so it had to be from the wreck. I'll have the truck up and running tomorrow afternoon at the latest.

I forgot to mention. I include a money back gaurantee on every item in the first 30 days as long as it's in the same condition as when it left. If it's shipped, I'll pay return shipping, you pay shipping to you. That way we're both out the same $'s.

#27 ·
Thanks Pavementpounder! I appreciate the business! BTW, I got the motor torn down and found chunks of plastic in the intake ports in the heads. I pulled the heads last night and all looks fine internally so it had to be from the wreck. I'll have the truck up and running tomorrow afternoon at the latest.
What's that mean? We have to trade motors again?! :(:sonicjay:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.