Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Grand Theft Auto V - 6 days until release. $265 million to make.

Tags
meballs
35K views 385 replies 61 participants last post by  Rob the plumber 
#1 ·
Who's buying it? It's a mix of the Sims, and FPS... It is the largest budget game ever.

#291 ·
Was that you
I thought I looked and didn't see any crew members in there with me
You were following me and usually when people follow me they try to kill me
Sorry, my bad lol

#292 ·
Playing free roam is like a constant death match.

My new tactic is stealing a chopper from the hospital or the airfield, then I put a sticky bomb on it. I ask who wants a free chopper, and the 12 year old kids always are screaming they want it. So I will fly to them, give them the chopper, and as soon as they get about 500' up in the air, I ignite the bomb.

#295 ·
That guy is obviously not up on the proper techniques.

If I were that guy, I would have stolen a truck, and while you were robbing the store, I would have parked it sideways in front of the doors.

Your character can only push doors open, he cannot pull them. You would have been stuck in the store indefinitely.

#299 ·
$5000 is the cutoff. if a player has more than that, you get $100 plus the amount over $5k. So if they have $6k, you will net $1100.

Here's a pro tip. Invite randoms to do lester's missions. They usually pay $10k. If you have four people, (yourself and three others) the missions should be easy.

When you finish the mission you guys will go back to freemode, you will all spawn together. Execute the other three guys before they can deposit the money via their phone. A $10k mission with four people should end up netting you $25,300.

At least that is how I roll.

They may yell and bitch through the mic, but you have the money, and who cares about them.

#306 ·
I played online for the first time last night. Seems pretty cool. I like waiting outside of the garages, and when somebody comes out with there nice newly modded car, I smash into them.

I heard some guy say "better stop that shit before I Zimmerman your ass"

#308 ·
I spent a little time online last night. Pretty cool but you need money to do anything cool. Seems like any online game, if youre late to the party you're way behind. I had picked up someone on the back of my motorcycle and lost the pigs for them, killed them to rob em but they didn't have shit on them. Then they challenged me to a death match and they had way more fire power than my shotgun and pistol since I'm a lowly level 7 still.

Also found out if you accidentally run into or over someone they don't like that at all and tend to come back and f you up.

I currently just drive around robbing stores. Gets boring after a while. Would do missions but they all seem to be shooting missions where I die quick with my shit pistol and shotgun.

#310 ·
When do you play and what's your name? I'll invite you to survival. If you are smart you make a lot of money. I use a pistol till wave 5 then my shotgun. I finish it with one of the provided guns. You make 20k if you get to wave 10 I have done it 3-4 times now. Oh yeah I'm on ps3

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.