Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

lol damn dodges.

4K views 43 replies 14 participants last post by  dreezy 
#1 ·
I passed a Dodge while clam baking my truck today, I had the window cracked and smoke was rolling out. After I passed him he gassed it and passed me waving his hand to uh what was I saying? I am going to go get some Cheetos I am hella munchied out.

#17 ·
#20 ·
I have been pissing off people on this website for 5 years now, so fuck your mother.

#23 ·
I have had actual conversation in prior threads and PM's and much more then just trying to piss everyone off as much as possible because for some reason you are still in the high school mentality of the more I piss people off the cooler I am. I have seen so many of your posts of doing this that I figured I might as well contribute along with so many others of saying; grow up and have real conversations with people. Hell you might be a cool guy, but you sure don't show it on here.

#28 ·
i have had actual conversation in prior threads and pm's and much more then just trying to piss everyone off as much as possible because for some reason you are still in the high school mentality of the more i piss people off the cooler i am. I have seen so many of your posts of doing this that i figured i might as well contribute along with so many others of saying; grow up and have real conversations with people. Hell you might be a cool guy, but you sure don't show it on here.
x2

#34 ·
I don't even have a Sugar Momma to mooch off of either. :teehee:.
No but from the looks of your momma she should cut back on the sugar.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.