Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

2012 Jeep Liberty

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  pumpshop4 
#1 ·
Thinking of buying one for my wife for a DD. Just want a decent priced 4x4. has v6 opinions please.

#7 ·
Well a 2012 with $4000 in rebates. I can trade my high intrest loan Durango for a real low intrest on the Liberty. This started when our CU screwed up our mortgage loan and cost us $4500 in option money, We ended up going to another bank an got a FHA low int no problem. So when we went for a loan on my Mustang they said no because we had 5 inquires in the past 18 months and said my wife did not have enough time at her job, She is a RN and went from one dept to another at the same hospitol 6 months ago. She has been there two years. This pissed me off and so I looked into our current two car loans and was surprised at the int rate, Yeah I know i signed for them but the int was not what I was told. Anyway I went to a local bank that i never dealt with and got a great rate on a Mustang. So that just leaves the durango with them. I like the Durango but hate my CU. I told the CU it was crap that we have been with them for 2 years and have always paid our loans on time and a bank we never dealt with is offering us rates half of what they gave us. They even told me that of course we paid our loans on time with them because we have direct deposit ,it's not like we sent them a check every month WHAT??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.