Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

burn out contest

20K views 58 replies 41 participants last post by  concreteguy82 
#1 ·
saterday at fowlirville fair grounds i'm going with my buggy and popping my tires and i'm using my skinnys and popping these bitches
i'm putting these tires on this buggy

hope to see some of you there

See less See more
#12 ·
badazzamc said:
i like watching them but i dont think i would ever enter. the prizes they have usally dont pay for tires or the abuse to the vehicle.
dido. Even if i had old tires just laying around i would never do that long of a burnout. The abuse to the egine being bounced off the rev limiter is just insane. Also to the trans and axles and t-case... but hey stupid people make me laugh so DO IT!

#15 ·
Plato2k5 said:
dido. Even if i had old tires just laying around i would never do that long of a burnout. The abuse to the egine being bounced off the rev limiter is just insane. Also to the trans and axles and t-case... but hey stupid people make me laugh so DO IT!
Shoot... if you pour a bottle of that tire-shine stuff on the surface of your tire and burnout, you can do it at like 3000 rpm. Don't need much and it produces hella smoke.

#20 ·
Plato2k5 said:
nice avatar... faggg :sonicjay: haha

no i'll do a burn out in the jeep no problem, just not for 3mins!!!!

hi pot

#22 ·
Plato2k5 said:
Rev-limiter in old type-1 engines = valve float :tonka:

#24 ·
ScOoTeR said:
In all fairness, his "e-thug" replies are mostly from people on here treating him like shit.
in all fairness, he has been warned repeatedly that nobody but him, and his buddy think his buggy/fabrication skills are worth more than a bag full of empty pop cans, and to NOT pop into each and every "for sale" thread offering it up for trade (especially the threads where prices are >$1k asking prices, and/or clearly state "no trades")

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.