9" all set up

Mounting dem

Crossmember clearenced for driveshaft

Damn Dog

Beast looking

Weld much?

See less See more
#206 ·
Yea were trying to get the suspension done first we can do that tube anytime :thumb:

I've been keeping quiet trying to figure out why your tube frame is so big but now I gotta ask????
It's the size it was stock well actually about 1/4" bigger after I plated it all in.

Never had a problem with it in the last build so I didn't even think about it. I think my last set of rims had more offset than these ones.

Live n learn, rebuilding it tonight. :fish::fish:

Thanks guys haulin ass for sure

#221 ·
after all the V6s that beeftastic went through, i was a little worried about the 318 at first. :finger:

but after watching what he has done with it, i think this engine will do fine. untill he needs more power. :sonicjay:

#226 ·
Holy hell those shock hoops are ridiculous! Should look pretty sweet sticking through the hood though. Gotta love those nice compact 18" travel shocks:sonicjay:

#234 ·
That's my first test at making them I believe they will end up about 5" shorter I'm building it with the springs I got from you :teehee:

I'm betting they will still be through the hood we'll see.
I wish you were a bit closer - I bet we could fab some awesome covers that would act as vents and also showcase the awesome. :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.