Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1991 S-10 4x4 4.3L Vortech Blazer.

4K views 64 replies 15 participants last post by  chevyman350 
#1 ·
K The title says it all. Im smashing it with Burban tommarrow. Let me know what you want off of it. And I will get it off before the smash. O and the smash is im just gonna get some speed going and t-bone it in my back yard.hahaha. Its gonna be fun.

#36 ·
Well, its done, my my damn camera wont upload on the computer. My buddie took pics and video with his phone and hes gonna get this cable with in the next few days to put them on my computer. We cut thr width of the truck in half. I didnt really hit it doing thirty. Cause at 15 or so it already smashed the whole truck. I kinda mest up Burban a little. Shes gonna need a hood,core support,bumper,and both fenders. Nothing I dont already have though mostly. No cracked radiator, nothing rubbing(except for thre tires on the bent fender a little. Not bad at all considering what the blazer looks like.

#38 ·
fram_boy I have met before, so I know he is real.

You on the other hand... I cant help but think that someone cant be this fucking stupid and ignorant so consistantly... so either [D] or another member is having fun or you are the dumbest inbred on this website.

#40 ·
You on the other hand... I cant help but think that someone cant be this fucking stupid and ignorant so consistantly... so either [D] or another member is having fun or you are the dumbest inbred on this website.

no, he does exist.

#46 ·
I know man. This kids supposed to get this cable soonnnnn supposedbly. Unless any of you know how to get a mini disc on the computer. Cause I have it on my video camera but I cant figure out how to do I read all the instructions and followed them and everything.

#63 ·
yea its gone. My avatar is what happend to the suburban after I hit the truck and after I hit the tree. The Suburban was only about half that wrecked after the blazer hits. I will try to get pics but I still cant figure it out.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.