Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Dog Party 2 video

6K views 59 replies 24 participants last post by  Grunto 
#1 ·
#18 ·
we had a blast! nice video jacob. thought cory was going to get his first roll in on that hill.of course it was my side.

#23 ·
Who cares if you don't like people having fun which is their right to do so then f off no one needs to put their two cents in where its not wanted or cared for in the words of the wise blow it out ya ass.Your prob just pissed you never have as much fun. Hate all you want mine is still bigger..... end of conversation

#27 ·
i will say nothing negative towards a place that works hard to make sure we have fun.

all the owners of the park are good friends of mine and great people.like i have said before you have issues with the way they run the park call dale and discuss it. please stop beating this dead horse.

#29 ·
i was there. none of us were drinking. ( i was riding w cory) they have ray do the truck jump for the crowd. he does not drink anymore.they had security around that area to make sure nobody was in harms way.they have done a very good job policing the place.
turn on the outdoor channel and watch colt fords show of all the mud parks down south.20 people in the back of trucks jumping.everone is drinking and it is on national tv..the dog party's are way calm compared to those places.

i will not get into this.everyone knows how i feel.you guys say your piece.

#30 ·
I think they should stop being a big voice behind a small computer, grab some cardboard and there ''fav-it'' crayon and get to these events like where ever they are filming the next (Trucks gone wild) and make them selves see and heard and put a stop to this and save us all.
Also the new issue of 4WD is out covering ''Dog Party'' Can you believe that a national Mag would cover this kind of image to or sport.
:beer::beer::finger:

#35 ·
Sure seems a lot of people have a lot of time on their hands to surf these boards and find things to critique. I wish I had that kind of time on my hands........I'd work on my junk more.

I enjoyed the video as my kids did. I was there with my kids, we had a great time......they loved the truck jump (even if it were pointless), seeing other rigs and just driving around and playing. I didn't see any drinking. Nothing is perfect, but I think TT guys are trying.

Maybe some of the guys bitchen should spend their own money and time and do something better in the way of a park. I'll attend.....ALTHOUGH BITCHEN BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN IS A LOT EASIER

#38 ·
i was there! i was drunk, wheeling, and fucking my sister, with 10 people in the bed of my truck! No not really. I was sober, cruising the trails, having fun out in pricker valley along with about 1000 other people. TT crew does an awesome job. I guess if you wanna go wheel at 3mph down whoopdie doo trails and have quiet time in the campground at 10pm dont go the TT. But those of us who like to have fun and wheel in something cooler than a rzr will continue to wheel at TT and be damn happy about it. Fukc Off!

Nice video jake.

This post has been deleted
#44 ·
My take on the video and TT.

In the past, there has been stupid stuff done and posted = wrong.
This video has none of the stupid stuff like what has been posted in the past= good.

Kudos to TT for getting better and better each year.
Also Kudos to everyone who cares.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.