Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

new bro to duck dynasty

6K views 45 replies 26 participants last post by  bigbchevy 
#1 ·
#6 ·
I love that show. It's obviously staged, but it's funny and entertaining. It's not people being lowlife pieces of sh1t and screwing each other left and right like most "reality" TV, it's some rich ******** doing the goofy sh1t you'd expect to see rich ******** doing, all while holding some level of moral integrity and standing by their beliefs. I'm okay with that.

#12 ·
i love that show. It's obviously staged, but it's funny and entertaining. It's not people being lowlife pieces of sh1t and screwing each other left and right like most "reality" tv, it's some rich ******** doing the goofy sh1t you'd expect to see rich ******** doing, all while holding some level of moral integrity and standing by their beliefs. I'm okay with that.
x3

#20 ·
Si is funny but I like Phil better. Quiet, calculated, and devious. He doesn't talk much, but when he does you better be listening! Willie is probably my least favorite on the show but Jase is awesome.

#31 ·
Woah, woah, slow down with the logic there!! There's no place for that kinda crap in The Pub.

#33 ·
Are Hancho and Kickstand off on a romantic couples retreat or something? This thread has been up for almost 18 hours and neither of them have chimed in to tell us all that we're wrong and how badly this show sucks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.