Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#11,706 ·
Nope. Haven't heard anything from her in a month, talked to her mom at the store today and she has been "working and camping". Fucking worthless bitch, at least call me and break it off before you start that crap.
Go fuck her friend. I'd do the same if she had any.

#11,708 ·
Nope. Haven't heard anything from her in a month, talked to her mom at the store today and she has been "working and camping". Fucking worthless bitch, at least call me and break it off before you start that crap.
You must be dating my ex:teehee:

But she found her way to a different forum member and she's spending his money so be lucky it isn't you:sonicjay:

LAY SOME PIPE

#11,709 ·
Technically... All of them. The colors we see are dependent on what wavelengths of light the material is absorbing and reflecting. Since a mirror reflects all of them... it's all colors.
Blacks and whites are shades not hues. I can not agree with you. Maybe a mirror is not colored, but a reflection of the present and future.

#11,711 ·
Blacks and whites are shades not hues. I can not agree with you. Maybe a mirror is not colored, but a reflection of the present and future.

What if a mirror is actually a gateway to another version of our world that is so dark and twisted that your reflection (the other you) is always blocking you from crossing over to save you from it?

What if we are the reflection and subconsciously stop the other from entering this world?

#11,713 ·
What if a mirror is actually a gateway to another version of our world that is so dark and twisted that your reflection (the other you) is always blocking you from crossing over to save you from it?

What if we are the reflection and subconsciously stop the other from entering this world?
What the hell have you been smoking?

#11,719 ·
I love the driving part of my job. It's all relaxing and junk and never really boring.

The dealing with Larry telling me one thing, and Curly telling me another, before Moe calls them knuckle heads and tells me wth to do is getting a bit old.

As a result of the three of them I again get to sit all day unpaid in some pos spot. But, at least I have wifi at a blazing 1246kbs:rolleyes:

#11,720 ·
Rebel flags are f**king retarted. If there is one thing to make a nice truck look like a piece of shit, it is a big ass rebel flag either hanging off it, painted on it, or some-other-how attached to it.

If I had a match, some form of combustible liquid and a rebel flag I would gladly burn the shit out of it. It's the idea of the rebel flag; it's the fact that every highschooler, ******* idoit and wanna-be hillbilly thinks it's freakin awesome to have a rebel flag