Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Dell Laptop, and a few extras **SOLD**

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Squishy 
#1 · (Edited)
It's a Dell Lattitude 110L, I believe. I'll double-check when I get back home.

1.7ghz Pentium, 1 gig ram, integrated Intel graphics, built-in wireless, 40gb HD

It's about 2 and a half years old now, and I've been using it most every day, without any problems. The only issue I had, was I had to warranty one of the memory chips, about a year and a half ago now.

The case has some hazmat labels on the back for looks (Can be removed and cleaned), the bottom right corner of the monitor shell is broken, and missing a peice (Still works perfect), and two screws are missing, one on the monitor front, one on the bottom of the laptop.

If a GL4X4 member wants it, I'll do a clean install of XP Pro, update it to SP3 (Or Vista, if you're crazy, and it can actually run it), and make sure all of the system drivers are good. Also, I'm tossing in a Logitech wireless mouse, 80gb external USB powered HD, and a Targus (I think) notebook backpack, that cost me $100 itself.

If thing goes on craigslist, it's laptop only, no OS.

I'd like 200, but shoot me some offers, the worst I can do is say no.

It's in Pontiac, 48340

Edit: All system restore CD's are included, should be XP Pro SP1

See less See more
#5 ·
Yes, I've got the charger, forgot to list it.

It's a 6 cell battery, hold for 2 to 2 and a half hours, depending on how hard you use it. Lasts a LOT longer if you dim the screen down.

And I can get pictures when I get home. I'm at work posting this.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.