Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

polaris 650 long track $800 SOLD

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  1989gmc 
#1 · (Edited)
i am selling my 1990 polaris indy 650 triple. it runs and rides great. 6,8XX miles

some of the better parts are the fact that it runs good, it drives good and rides smooth, newer track i was told it was converted to long track (see pics), it has some studs but not alot. no major damage to speak of, also it is very fast for its age.

it also has a few imperfections; headlight is very dim (i believe the wireing needs to be looked at), the tachometer does not work, the seat is a little ripped up but still very useable, the windshield is broke right in front of the right handlebar, it could also use a tune up and maybe a little carb adjustment it doesnt like to idle good till after it warms up.

overall this sled is very useable it just needs a little TLC. the sled will be sold with a bill of sale. i dont have any of the registration paperwork for it. i bought it for my girlfriend to ride but after i got it home we found out that between the longtrack and the heavy triple up front that it is very hard for her to manuver it.

i am asking $800 but would love to trade for a smaller twin such as a phazer, indy 500 or any other. i may also consider trades of a quad, 4x4 truck, jeep any off road toy really. 35-37" or 40-44" tires for 16.5 rims

thank you!!

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
3 switches on left side are all 3 position (high,off,low) i assume hand and thumb warmers, speedometer is on left center, 4 light that run down center of center are temp light, low oil light, high beam and aux, tachometer is right center, cigarette lighter is on far right. the box on top center lookes to be a digital compass that doesnt work and i have no idea what the circles on each side of the compass are.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.