Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Christmas give-a-way

4K views 47 replies 29 participants last post by  kickstand 
#1 ·
Christmas Give-a-Way!

Here's what I'm thinking.
I have this tool box that I painted, if you want it for yourself or would like to give it as a gift, tell me why you should get it.

It will be free (with the exception of any gas that would be needed to pick it up; we can figure out a meeting place). Or maybe you provide some money for shipping and we go that route.

It is 7" deep, 19" wide and has the removable metal tray inside.

Front:

Top:

Winner will be picked next Thursday, December 15th.

Please consider that I am in Oakland county when deciding whether or not you want to participate.

See less See more
#5 ·
I'll play. I believe I am deserving of this tool box because I am a poor college kid who needs a tool box to keep some tools in, in the event my Bronco breaks down. I can also use it for my aviation maintenance classes that I will be going through at WMU in the coming years. My parents live in Macomb, so pickup is no problem.

Also, I am able to use proper grammar and punctuation, unlike some members.

#7 ·
hondadirtracer;2875[LIST said:
[/LIST]191]I'll play. I believe I am deserving of this tool box because I am a poor college kid who needs a tool box to keep some tools in, in the event my Bronco breaks down. I can also use it for my aviation maintenance classes that I will be going through at WMU in the coming years. My parents live in Macomb, so pickup is no problem.

Also, I am able to use proper grammar and punctuation, unlike some members.
This kid gets my vote. :beer:

#18 ·
well...i would like this to keep my tools in....

if your looking for a reason to give it away...

i work on alot of cars...mostly for people that know someone i know ....that can not afford to pay to have their shit worked on....and i usually do it for no payment....

i have no tool box...but i have alot of hand tools ..... i try to help those that cant afford to help themselves.....or have no knowlage of cars..........

ok....flame on for lame post

unless you know me ...then you wont be able to flame this

#19 ·
I deserve it because it would be a great place for me to keep all the dildoes given to me over the years by High Center Hancho. I'm sure he would like for me to keep them safe and secure for when comes to get them back. Also, with the "Not Yours" painted on it, it would be a reminder to me that the dildoes belong to High Pockets Hancho.

#22 ·
If I was the winner of this gift I would gift it to my 6 year old son to store his snowboard and bicycle tools in. I think he would think it's pretty cool to have his own toolbox to pack on our road trips and to be able to pull his toolbox out to fix his stuff.

If not me, I vote for the college kid, just cuz I was in college once.

#24 ·
I think you should give it to Kixx007. He can take it into school and reward the junior with the most improvement in the auto shop to use for his in school tool box senior year. Then the senior can pass it on for the next year---and so on.... I think there would be a lot of value in showing what your work looked like when you first started to what it looks like now. A lot of hard work, dedication and patience can really pay off. Some of the kids could really use the motivation.

If not Kixx007, I'd love to see Kickstand's boy with his very own super cool toolbox.

#37 ·
Id love to give this to my dad for xmas! He's over in Germany right now and wont come home in time to see my mom before she leave's for Texas to see my sister and her children.

My dad taught me alot about working on vehicles and Id really like to give him something really unique and different. He's helped shape me into the person Ive become and still put's up with my dumbness :sonicjay:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.