Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

*SOLD* CJ7 Hard top w/ extra lift and 4 full doors *SOLD*

2K views 24 replies 3 participants last post by  reptile610 
#1 · (Edited)
I bought this and decided to go a different route with a bowless soft top.

It's for a CJ7. I just sprayed the inside with texture paint. All glass is good.

Comes with a fiberglass liftgate installed and an extra steel liftgate that's rusted out along the bottom but the glass is good.

The driver's door has some rust and a crack shown in the pics, the vent glass has been installed, and it needs the inner door handle and I think the rods for the door handle.

The passenger door is in great shape, I started working on that one first and I have it in primer.

I've added 2 more doors to the deal!

I'd like to get $300 for the whole set up, (doors, top, extra liftgate).

I'll entertain offers but I'm not really looking for trades, need the money for a bowless top.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
I now have 4 hard doors for this.

For the low price of $300 you get a hard top in great shape with a fiberglass liftgate.
An extra steel liftgate.
4 full hard doors.
All glass is in great shape.

I'll consider partial trade for like new soft uppers. May consider other CJ parts or accessories.

#14 ·
No holes. All glass is good, even the spare liftgate. All the windows work but I have the door handle linkage crossed in one door that stops the window about half way down. I can pull the panel back off tomorrow and fix that for you.

The only problem, if you can call it that, is the fiberglass liftgate only has one latch on it. I had planned on using one off the spare steel liftgate.

Its even got new weatherstrip on it. I planned on using it, even had it installed on my Jeep, but decided on the bowless soft top instead.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.