Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

2002 Ford F-350 XLT 7.3L $15,000 Price Drop!!!

3K views 30 replies 6 participants last post by  Jritola51 
#1 · (Edited)
2002 Ford F-350 with about 103,000 miles, 7.3L, NY truck its entire life until 07/11. 4" skyjacker lift with 37X12.50X16.5 wrangler MT's, about 50% tread. These are 100,000 mile tires. Also have two brand new MT's going with the truck. Can-back canvas topper with racks on top in very good condition (about $1,500.00 new). Full all weather rubber mats throughout interior. Wheel wells have been coated with some sort of lining, as well as bottoms of doors and inside door jams. The wheel wells look great, door jams and bottom of doors starting to peel and bubble (guy that did it went over the paint). Tinted windows, manual lockouts, power windows/locks. Rear console sits in center of cab and has subwoofer and amp inside. Also has pioneer deck. New trans cooler lines, 2 batteries, glow plug relay. Also have winter grill cover. No mods to engine except intake. Exhaust turns down under cab. I am the second owner and drove it back from Long Island NY with no problems. Drives down the highway fine at 70-75. I'm sure I left out a bit. Have more pics and can e-mail if needed. $15,000. 231-313-3613 leave message if no answer.

#21 ·
oh ok then sorry hope ya sell it man its hard sellin anything these days if i had the extra cash id trade u my 1995 ford f150xl with a 5.0l in it that supercharged an fuel injected with a 6inch lift an 33s under it with a 4:10 gear ratio bad ass truck an also through in my 79 scottsdale that has a 355 bored 30 on a turbo 400hd trans with one ton axles an a hd205 transfercase an 36inch tires an these would come with alot of spare parts but i aint got the extra rightnow i mean my ford is worth a hell of alot has been all rebuilt an such the guy i bought it from it was his baby an he never drove it just built it an had to sell the truck to buy a house i got it for a good price an he said it was appraised for just over 10 grand an i thought he was full of crap until he brought me the appraisial sheet granted it was 06 but still an isnt valid now but the truck is amazing an the scottsdale does have rust on it but the engine tranny transfer case an axles are all either rebuilt or now in that truck an runs like a beast

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.