Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Computer. Fawking. Hell

931 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Monkeyevil 
#1 ·
I just want to take bill gates... and ..... use his code on him.

in horrible horrible ways.

I'm talking all the shit code... right under the finger nails

#5 ·
brandonfiremedic said:
Deke, posting this one a Sunday? Ok so what upgrade did you fuck up at the office since its the weekend?
I always work the weekends.

new sql server.

Built the thing..went to boot and got the red light of death.

Apprently...Hp needs a power control module for their secondary xeons. What sucks... is the add on kit... came with processor, heatsink, and no directions nor power control module.

#9 ·
(In a VERY thick Indian accent) "Hello, my name is Bob Kifvjfjgndsadjnskd, how can I help you?" Ever notice how all these overseas help desks have Western first names? Fucking Dell, I HATE dealing with them!!!!!

#10 ·
They don't give you VRM's with cpu kits? Its been a few years since i added a 2nd cpu to server, but i remember them sending a voltage regulator module. assholes. Seriously, you need the damn thing just include it in the kit.

#11 ·
TJJEEP said:
They don't give you VRM's with cpu kits? Its been a few years since i added a 2nd cpu to server, but i remember them sending a voltage regulator module. assholes. Seriously, you need the damn thing just include it in the kit.
The packing list for the kit said it should of been in the box. But... it wasnt.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.