Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Tool Box Talk

788 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  cannaert 
#1 ·
I bought a 6 drawer expansion for my Crastsman tool box, It is one of the side hanging type about 2 foot square, thinking it would give me a bunch more space. Put some of the stuff in their that I had not taken care of, reorganized some of the other stuff, all in all it was a big disapointment. I think tool boxes and pole barns are alike, never enough space.

I believe I will need to get rid of some of the hand tools I have to make more room.

End of bitch session.

#4 ·
Any time I left a job where I had a toolbox in a shop I would bring tools home and combine them with what I already had at home. Since I dont work in shops anymore, and dont break tools nearly as often, I have had to go through them all and separate all the redundant tools. It ended up making a bunch of extra space and now I have a bucket of stuff I will eventually be getting rid of

#6 ·
Know how it goes. I need to get the top box for my lower box now. I need to put all my hand tools in that and then I can put all my Body and Air tools in the lower box. The worst part is I dont have a lot of stuff and it sucks. Plus right now I can't just go out and drop 1500 bucks on the top box.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.