Carnage on the West Side.

9K views 106 replies 29 participants last post by  MusKegon_ZJ_gurl 
#1 ·
Before anyone has a shit fit, we were on private property, with
written permission.
We were NOT in the pond, but running around it. :thumb:

All I have to say is "Oops!"

Rear pass shock.

Also minus a sway bar disco and various other unknown parts.
I'll update the list when I get it to the doctor.:fish:

See less See more
#8 ·
ouch that sucks!

i would have gone back and changed the photos in the parking lot bump thread to the ones of your bumper now. :teehee:

#20 ·
yea there is a bunch of deep holes in that section.

#22 ·
Yep, they got it from both ends:naughty:- Curbdog from the rear and me from the front, but we got them out :rock:. Hope to make next weekends ride:thumb:.

#29 · (Edited)
it sucks but it's all good, nobody got hurt and it will all be taken care of. :thumb:

the rig is only 6 months old and has ALOT of wheeling trips on it alerady.

we drove it off the lot and directly into the woods the same day.

brought it to rocks and valleys with only 3000 miles on it.

this is why we bought it and will continue to wheel it.

too bad it was too messed up to continue the rest of the trip. :(

abs/traction controll is messed up and the front axle is shifted to the drivers side 2-3 inches. :blah:

thanks again to all of you for all the effort and teamwork it took to extract us from our stuck. :rock:

#37 ·
So after the JK is back how long before another off road adventure?
as soon as we get it back, that's what it's for.

I think you did more damage than I did at the Dog Party :sonicjay:
yer jealous ain't ya?

I'm proud of that stuck. I don't know anyone else who actually wheels a 4 door wrangler, or hell even the new 2 doors. Anything that's purchased in like the last 2 years, show no sign of being off road around here.
thank you!

and the new heap has defiantly earned it's name. it will now and forever be known as TITANIC!

#33 ·
flat bed from van andle flikkema in G.R. came and got it about 2pm today.
all we did was call them and tell them what happened and they had the truck on it's way.
only $60 to tow from muskegon to G.R. thats cheap and i'm sure it will be covered. if not, whatever.
i refuse to deal with friendly, the dealer here in muskegon as they are a bunch of DB's.
so yes, van andle flikkema seems to be very helpful and knowledgeable thus far so i am happy.
i'm sure we won't get a full damage report for a day or so.
i or michelle will post it, i am very interested in seeing what it's going to consist of.

#40 ·
2 things.

MZJ, if you continue to let CD drive, he isnt going to finish his cj as quick as he could ;)

And,

Your fixing it with stock parts at the dealership?I've had good dealings with the guys at harold ziegler in grandville.

#41 ·
2 things.

MZJ, if you continue to let CD drive, he isnt going to finish his cj as quick as he could ;)

And,

Your fixing it with stock parts at the dealership?I've had good dealings with the guys at harold ziegler in grandville.
:sonicjay: You're probably right on that not finishing as quickly as he could.
Yes it is being fixed with stock parts, at a dealership.
Van Flikk came and picked it up yesterday. :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.