Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

White Cloud Michigan 6/7/09

21K views 362 replies 26 participants last post by  Freak 
#1 · (Edited)
Is there any one that knows this area and would want to be a guide for a trail ride? or anyone who would want to go?
All i know of are the trails off centerline rd. that cross the power lines.

And here is the plan
Originally Posted by MiNi Beast
Well set the time then mourning around ten, at MCdonalds in Newaygo, head out by 10:30 and drive up to BAldwin and make a BBQ at lake side park and then continue trails around the Baldwin area and play up there rest of day or play a little then make our way back home on trails around 6 and head out home around 8.

Hows that sound like a plan freak? Kinda same as we did on the Fall trip but no have to worry about hunters this time.
http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=navclient&rlz=1T4GWYE_enUS250US250&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=MCdonalds+in+Newaygo&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&cid=0,0,17050160324193314578&ei=VvgdSofwJ5ayMO2igO0F&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1
Click this link for directions to the MCdonalds in newaygo. This is the meeting place.

#348 · (Edited)
Well I didnt know that :sonicjay: We just went for a nice little drive in the country Jammin to some Montgomery Gentry :rock:

Garmin will be my newest friend here in a few weeks :thumb:

Anyway time for bed....nice meeting you'all and look forward to wheelin with everyone again. Even though it was short lived we all had a great time and that is all that matters right? Maybe we could get a group together and do Twisted Trails next time?

#359 ·
what one? Clifford or the dodge? Hows your trans? :teehee:

I picked up some damage, my steering gearbox sucked up some water, the bottom seal finally blew out, and I seem to have more water than oil in both the power steering and the trans.... going to be flushing them both tomorrow... :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.