Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

GL4x4 Motorcycle Club

271K views 2K replies 230 participants last post by  booblinker 
#1 · (Edited)
Show off your motorcycle.

mine: 1982 Honda CM250

Duffman, I know you're itching to post some pics! :)

See less See more
#707 ·
Anyone have a recommendation for a Lansing area attorney that deals in motorcycle claims? A good friend of mine was recently broadsided by someone that ran a stop sign. He's in the hospital and will be for a while. He's starting to worry about navigating around his house when he gets home, he may never walk again, and seems to think that it's up to him to make his house handicap accessible.

#711 ·
Nope, but I got a hitch and mini trailer ordered, now I can play big rigger on 2 wheels.

I bought this one to put miles on, this is probably what I will drive when I come back to visit. :thumb: The nighthawk hurts my ass too much, 300 miles on that bike is a long ride.

#717 ·

My wife is interested in getting her endorsement, so we're taking the MSF class in May. In preparation, I sold off her TTR125L and upgraded her to a TW200. I spent the day cleaning it up. It runs and drives great and I think I enhanced the performance by cleaning a few pounds of grease off of it.

#722 · (Edited)
I picked up an 03 Tw in November. Not the fastest thing in the world, I just bought it to beat around town and take up north.

Came with the Clarke tank, original tank, racks, handguards, two bags, fsm, extra mirrors, some tools and only 2700 on it. All I've done is swap out the chain and sprockets to a 15t front, 50 rear and an o-ring chain. The front tire sucks at everything so I bought a Shinko 244 but haven't mounted it yet.