Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Sold

2K views 27 replies 9 participants last post by  kickstand 
#1 · (Edited)
Back Seat with fold and tumble brackets $75 Free mud. YJ Fold and Tumble Rear Seat. Gray *sold* - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Dana 30 Housing $10 Scrapped
Vaccume motors were also scrapped

YJ passenger side axle shafts with spare unit bearings and inner axleshaft, $15 per shaft, $35 per unit bearing. YJ Pass Side Outer Axles and Unit Bearings (3) Vaccuum Motors.Sold - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Dana 30 Knuckles from YJ housings, $35 per pair

Dana $30 Calipers $25

Brand New Aluminum15x8 5x5 rim AE 589 Style. $35 15x8.5 5on5 bolt pattern Aluminum Rim Brandy new. $35 OBO New price - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

YJ Half Doors Rust Free $500 YJ Half Doors Rust Free Sold - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

All Prices are best offer, All stuff is going to be thrown out in short order, I am sick of tripping over it.

Think before you PM me, as douchebag lowball offers will just result in me not responding to you at all and probably get you added to my Ignore List. As certain SuperJews here already know, I will scrap or toss the item in the trash before yielding to an insulting offer.

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Yes, they were originally posted in "Parts for sale"

If you search my username and threads I started in "Parts for Sale" You will see any and all of the parts I have listed with pictures.

http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/search.php?searchid=695934 <---Everything is on the verge of being thrown out, and as Pavement pounder said in the original post, I'll throw it out before I give it away.

Pictures of most everything right there :thumb:

#27 ·
It will scrap next time PP wants to come and take it to the scrap yard.
Already took some stuff to Regal's yesterday and taking more tomorrow.

Chad, links to Advanced Searches don't work after a while. I tried doing that a long time ago.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.